The power of ten

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 17:54:05 EST

    Dear Burgy,

    I have at last pulled together my chief reasons for believing ten to be a
    divinely inspired collective unit upon which our systems of numeration and
    mensuration are based. You will find the relevant page - entitled "A matter
    of numerical symbiosis" - at the URL
    http://freespace.virgin.net/tgvernon.jenkins/Symbiosis.htm.

    Regards,

    Vernon