Re: Barne's Magnetic Data

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 16:52:34 EST

    Re: Barne's Magnetic DataPlease note this is contrary to early proponents of Inerrancy like BBWarfield who would have put inerrancy lower down the list. There is a vast difference between BBWarfield and modern pop inerrancy which is superficial and only a slogan. I can almost accept BBWarfield but regard pop inerrancy as rubbish and damaging.

    Michael