Ken Ham in England -- His view

From: allenroy (allenroy@peoplepc.com)
Date: Sun Mar 23 2003 - 13:35:08 EST

    Read Ken's view of what happened in England this year.

    http://answersingenesis.org/docs2003/0320uk.asp?srcFrom=aignews

    Allen Roy

    --
    "I have been shown that, without Bible history, geology can prove nothing. Relics found
    in the earth do give evidence of a state of things differing in many respects from the