Re: Pi and e

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 16:26:35 EST

    John,

    Thank you for restating your earlier questions.

    You appear to have completely missed the point that the main thrust of the
    evidence backing my claims concerns the absolutes of numerical geometry. For
    example, the fact that Genesis 1:1 is a large triangular number possessing a
    cubic outline is completely independent of any method of symbolic
    representation - including the Babylonian sexagesimal system. Ten enters
    this arena as a 'secondary' player by virtue of the fact that other
    interesting features emerge when the relevant figurate numbers are expressed
    as denary objects. For example, the 7 Hebrew words of Genesis 1:1 have a
    combined value of 2701 - the denary representation of the 73rd trianglular
    number. Its digits total 10 - the radix of the denary system - as do those
    of each of its prime factors, 37 and 73. Had we represented the same number
    in octal, say, then such 'coincidences' would not have occurred. To make the
    point even more strongly, if 2701 is added to the number represented by
    reading its digits in reverse, viz 1072, the result is 3773, ie the
    concatenation of the digits of its factors. This is a unique result which
    only obtains in denary representation and, clearly, is completely
    independent of the underlying geometry.

    Again, the 'pi/e affair' is founded on calculations involving the letter-
    and word- values being expressed as denary objects - these having nothing to
    do with the coordinated geometries which form the backbone of my claims. The
    fact that these absolutes are supported by the denary system is just one of
    the reasons I have for believing ten and denary to be a divinely-ordained.
    As I have said, I shall be bringing these before the Forum in the near
    future. Concerning your demand for prior notice of pi being present in
    Genesis 1:1: does the absence of such notice really diminish the wonder of
    this find? - and would you make similar demands of explorers in all fields
    of endeavour? On the other hand, the geometries are, of course, specified by
    Rev.13:18.

    Finally, may I say that your reference to my ancestry can have little
    relevance to the matters now before us.

    Regards,

    Vernon

    http://www.otherbiblecode.com