PC's can now read your mind!

From: John or Carol Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 16:19:53 EST

    Few people know this, but since I was in on the computer business from
    the get-go, it is time to now reveal what the technology is all about. We
    developed computers to gain control of the world by reading peoples'
    minds!

    It has been 50 years but the technology is now on firm ground. The PC can
    only read simple things, but that it can do. Don't believe me? OK. I
    understand. Maybe you need a demonstration. Go to

    http://www.cyberglass.co.uk/assets/Flash/psychic.swf

    and become a believer.
    John Burgeson

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
           (an eclectic web site about science/theology, quantum mechanics,
            ethics, baseball, humor, cars, philosophy, etc.)