Re: Journey

Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 20:18:48 EST

    Jan wrote
    << I once read, I don't remember where, that in Southern (?) Africa somewhere
     a tribe was found, which had the special blood (chromosome) signs of the
     biblical tribe of Levi.
     Does anyone know about it? And is it true? The people there were black. >>

    I don't know how to assess it. But, you wll find information if you search on
    Lemba (the name of the So African tribe) and Jews, eg,,