Re: Friends, Expats, and war

From: Bill Payne (
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 20:44:15 EST

    I would say it is at least as related to "science" as the discussions we
    have about the Bible's position or lack thereof on homosexuality and
    lesbianism. But since you asked the question there must be some
    discerning line of demarcation that I am missing. Why is one thread OK
    and the other not?

    On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:40:26 -0700 "Terry M. Gray"
    <> writes:
    > Is this thread "science" related?
    > TG

    > >I find this extremely alarmist. France, Germany, Russia and China are
    > >not supporting the US simply because of their own self interest and
    > >islamic lobby.

    Only $9.95 per month!