Re: Unleashing the Storm

From: Bill Payne (
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 22:32:33 EST

    On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 23:07:17 -0600 "Stephen J. Krogh"
    <> writes:

    > Yeah, I remember trying those rods when looking for subsurface
    > or UST vaults, or even disturbed soil. It seemed to work best if I
    > new where these were. Imagine that.

    Although it is my personal opinion that dowsing is demonic, and demons,
    being members of the spirit world, certainly can see underground
    structures that are hidden to our eyes, the main point I was trying to
    make is that demons can effect physical movement in our 3-D world; i.e.,
    an effect may have an unseen cause. I assume, Stephen, that you felt the
    movement of the rods, although you may disagree on what caused the
    movement. Would you care to comment on what you believe caused the

    Having said that, I will also say that I have seen drillers dowse
    underground lines with precision - we hand dug down and found them. No,
    I don't depend on dowsers to locate, we always call line locators (we
    have to for liability reasons anyway), but if a driller dowsed and said
    there is a line where I had located a boring, I would move the hole.

    Only $9.95 per month!