RE: Friends, Expats, and war

From: Glenn Morton (
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 15:57:25 EST

    >>Maybe it's because they know that Israel and no one else will benefit. I
    understand that there have been riots in which Muslims have attacked white
    people in the UK. I heard a story about a pub whose front door was blocked
    by a car and then set afire by Muslims while white patrons were inside. Is
    that true? Have you heard anything like that? <<<

    No, and I doubt that it is true. Most muslims, like those within my extended
    family, are very nice and peaceful people. True there are some idiots but
    like the idiots in our culture, they are a minority. I probably won't
    respond to this type of note again.

    personal stories of struggle