Re: Friends, Expats, and war

Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 15:41:24 EST

    In a message dated 1/25/03 3:29:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

    > Most of the christian churches (especially here in the UK) seem inalterably
    > opposed to any war, no matter the cause. Why is it that way? Is it because
    > of the crusades?

    Maybe it's because they know that Israel and no one else will benefit. I
    understand that there have been riots in which Muslims have attacked white
    people in the UK. I heard a story about a pub whose front door was blocked by
    a car and then set afire by Muslims while white patrons were inside. Is that
    true? Have you heard anything like that?