Re: Kevin MacDonald reviews David Sloan Wilson's Darwin's Cathedral

From: George Murphy (
Date: Sun Dec 29 2002 - 07:15:03 EST

    > Date: Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:28 pm
    > Subject: Kevin MacDonald on David Sloan Wilson's Darwin's Cathedral
    > Darwin's Cathedral: Evolution, Religion, and the Nature of Society
    > By David Sloan Wilson. University of Chicago Press, 1427 East 60th Street
    > Chicago, IL 60637, 2002, 268 pp., ISBN 0-226-90134-3, Hardback,

            In connection with this I may mention a recent article of
    mine, "The Church in
    Evolution", which was published in the Autumn 2002 (5.1) issue of
    _Seminary Ridge
    Review_, the journal of the Lutheran Theological Seminary at
    Gettysburg. It did not
    make use of this recent book of Wilson's (which I have not yet read),
    though I did find
    his earlier book (with Elliott Sober) _Unto Others_ helpful.

    George L. Murphy