Re: Evolution wars

From: Josh Bembenek (
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 11:03:49 EST

    This is quite interesting. Being from Dallas and in Graduate school now,
    alot of folks I know from Tech have told me about this person and how he is
    on a personal crusade against christianity/religion and a major advocator of
    "maximal naturalism." I've heard this statement before, but I never
    considered letting him know what I think of it. What an interesting idea, I
    would be very interested in knowing his response to everyone.