Re: Fw: This scientist's verse

From: John Burgeson (
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 18:22:20 EDT

    >>At any rate, I realize that one has to be careful
    how they live as a scientist and that they don't
    just get so rock stuck in their stupid "facts" that
    they lose sight of the richness of life. >>

    Very well said, my friend. I plead guilty to having done exactly that as a
    (much) younger person. Fortunately, God had better plans for me. <G>

    Get faster connectionsİ-- switch toİMSN Internet Access!