Fw: Imported Gasoline

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 10:57:26 EDT

    Glenn -- this is fairly typical of the "silly" bulk e-mails I've been
    getting on a regular basis. What disturbs me is that it comes from a
    friend who is also a professional scientist of some repute and the
    distribution list he sent it to includes a number of persons of like
    capability.

    I sent him a reply which spoke to the three fallacies in it, I hope not
    too sharply, for he IS a friend of long standing. But I see more and more
    of this ... .

    Burgy