Re: biblically correct tours

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 03:25:12 EDT

    Bizzare and rather sad.

    On one hand there is the thought of children being taught such
    slanted tripe. On
    the other hand there is the hassling of the group by public officials
    in such an
    oppressive way. I find it enlightening as to how divided US culture is between
    the religious and the secular. Certainly nothing like that would happen here.

    Jon