Re: biblically correct tours

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 18:56:57 EDT

    >>At least for the time being, the article "Origin of the Specious" is
    >>online
    at http://www.westword.com

    Thanks for the reference. I saved the web page. More evidence that the YECs
    are alive, well and thriving. Sorry Jim (E). I truly wish your claim was
    true.

    To give the devil his due, I have toured the Denver exhibit referenced there
    twice. It is very poorly done (IMHO) and were I a YEC I could easily poke
    great fun at it to impressionable youth. Too much is "ad hoc," and ant
    self-respecting YEC will have little trouble seeing it and laughing at it.

    I recommend others visit the site and see how the opposition works.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com