RE: ideas for science and religion course

From: Dungey, Keenan (Dungey.Keenan@uis.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 12:54:15 EDT

    Thank you all for your input. The course proposal is now in the committee's
    hands (and God's). For those of you interested, you can find a copy of the
    proposed syllabus online at http://people.uis.edu/kdung1/class/lscsy.htm

    I found out that I just missed the final year of the Templeton grant for
    Science and Religion courses.

    Keenan