Re: Liberalism & Conservativism

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 10:52:58 EDT

    Great articles and I think that they graphically portray the truth of
    what happens when extreme political notions are injected into the
    Christian Faith --- as well of the flaws of extreme conservatism and
    liberalism.

    Long live centralists and libertarians (but keep their politics our of
    the Christians churches)!

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>