Re: Traditional Xtianity teaches

From: John Burgeson (
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 15:05:44 EDT

    >>Anyway, I think we need to sharpen our points (rather
    than using politics as a bludgeon) if we are to say
    anything useful. >>

    Good post. Good point. I agree. were I to write my initial post again, I
    would have something quite different. I did not mean it to appear as some
    people have perceived it. In retrospect, I was careless in terminolgy.

    Broadband?ĘDial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.