Re: This scientist's verse

From: John W Burgeson (
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 13:00:49 EDT

    >>Several years ago the ASA sold a card with a picture of the inscription
    over the Great
    Door of the Cavendish Laboratory at Cambridge, the Latin of Ps.111:2:
    "The works of the
    Lord are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.">>

    Thanks, George. I've added that one also.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)
            (my eclectic site about science/theology, quantum mechanics,
             ethics,humor, cars, philosophy, etc.)