Re: baseball and God

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 20:59:30 EDT

    I agree with Churchill when he quipped that America and Great Britain are
    two peoples separated by a common language. My favorite was the sign I saw
    in the window of a commercial establishment in Salisbury: "Thank you for
    your custom." That one threw me for a moment until I realized that I was a
    customer. And, of course, in GB I must "mind" my step rather than "watch"
    it.

    Bob Schneider