Re: Traditional Xtianity teaches

From: Jay Willingham (jaywillingham@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 12:47:00 EDT

    I agree with Don.

    I am a conservative in some areas, liberal in others. Few people are
    exclusively either. I hate the labels as they are a smokescreen over the
    real way things are done in government.

    I have also volunteered for 23 years as an attorney representing children
    caught in the webs of the various government agencies set up to help them
    and their parents..

    The net effect of these programs in the main is insidious. They are
    destructive of the very precious children they are there to protect. The
    money is consumed by a bureaucracy that postures great things and delivers
    little. Government schools are another example.

    Government is the most inefficient and corrupt way to do anything. It
    should be allowed to do those things only it can do, which is the basic
    teaching of the US Constitution.

    Jay Willingham, Esq.
    Central Florida