Re: Traditional Xtianity teaches

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:34:13 EDT

    >>It disappoints me greatly to see politics thrown around as a
    discussion point on this list. The growing acrimony is a direct proof of
    what a horrible idea that is.>>

    Discussions need not be uncivil in nature. If you perceive me posting
    anything uncivil, please chastize me accordingly.

    It takes two to have a fight.

    >>When people want to introduce politics into religion it is generally
    so that they can claim that Christianity supports their political viewpoint
    (whichever one it is).>>

    I think that is a blanket accusation, and is unfounded.

    >>I think it would be a good idea to drop this thread and any further
    >>discussion about politics.>>

    One person's politics is another's religious stance. I think you are too
    easily upset. Your delete key still works, I assume.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com