Re: baseball and God

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:40:09 EDT

    Darn it! You two guys cost me yet another book buy.

    Innocently strolling thru Barnes & Noble (is this possible?) I spotted THE
    FAITH OF 50 MILLION, Baseball, Religion and American Culture, by Evans and
    Herzog (forward by Haurwas). It is a "diverse collection of essays" on the
    subject -- I look forward to happy hours of reading.

    Evans is a prof of church history and Herzog a prof of NT interpretation.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com