Re: Genesis in cuneiform on tablets

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 15:53:43 EDT

    If I dare interject into this well researched thread...

    What is at stake here? If we accept Genesis as accurate, the
    genealogies must have had a source pre-(what, 1500 BC?)

    The Bible can be just as accurate (or inaccurate) no matter
    how it was transmitted.

    Sorry to interject. Just my two cents worth.

    A slightly chilly Jim. My heating just went out, and now I have
    to get my condo management group to see this as a priority.
    They didn't teach me this in college! BTW, my recent "temp
    job" blossomed into a bona fide full-time position! Every now
    and then, you catch a break :-)

    Jim Eisele
    Genesis in Question
    http://genesisinquestion.org