H4H

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 10:20:26 EDT

    I have just upgraded my web site to remove banners & pop-ups and have placed
    on page 2 some pictures from the Habitat for Humanity duplex in north Denver
    that our church, Montview Presbyterian, is working on. Ten other faith
    communities are also involved, including a Catholic church, a Unitarian
    church, two African-American churches and two Jewish congregations. One of
    the two future homeowners of the duplex is a Muslim.

    One of my jobs nowadays for H4H is taking digital pictures. Professional
    photographers may find my work less than perfect, but I do try.

    I invite you all to take a look. And to consider this ministry for yourself.
    It is very rewarding

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com