RE: Who lied? Moses or God?

From: Hassell, Ian C. (hasselli@eucom.mil)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 05:01:14 EDT

    Can anyone validate Jan's statement below? I believe I've read recently
    that of the different usages of the word "day" in the OT, there is a
    definite difference between literal and figurative. I don't have the
    capabilities to research the Hebrew on this, but I'd be interested in other
    inputs.

    I think Jim's question is worth some research.