Re: Traditional Xtianity teaches

From: John Burgeson (
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 10:09:43 EDT

    >>Marvin Olasky is
    one political conservative (who does happen to be a conservative
    Presbyterian, but not of the "Left Behind" variety) who has given
    this a lot of thought. Burgy, are you familiar with any of his

    Olasky came out of Austin, Texas, and when I was there he was published
    frequently in the Austin Statesman newspaper. I found his writing to be
    rather well done and frequently agreed with him. But I confess I have not
    read him in reent years (since 1997).

    Join the worldís largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.