Re: Traditional Xtianity teaches

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 10:27:34 EDT

    >>We have stumbled into generalities about political
    party supporters that are as egregious as stereotypes
    about racial groups.>>

    Michael -- I appreciate your comments.

    My concern is primarily not with party supporters, as it is with RR leaders.
    I did not make that sufficiently clear. That conflation is, I believe, real,
    and finds its way into SOME supporters, of which I seem to know more than
    perhaps is my fair share.

    Have you read FOR A CHRISTIAN AMERICA by Ruth Brown? It is a description of
    the roots of the RR. Very well done, and a fair treatment.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com