Re: Traditional Xtianity teaches

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 12:47:36 EDT

    At 06:19 AM 08/10/2002 -0400, Walter Hicks wrote:

    >Bringing any politics into any religion is a BIG mistake IMO. History in
    >churches I have seen proves that. The politics destroys the religion.

    It is the other way around anyway: Religion (should) guides your whole
    life. Seeing that that is the case, your religion does guide your politics
    as well. For that reason we do need political parties based on our
    religious conviction. That they are not here in N.America does not alter
    the principle.

    Jan de Koning