Re: Traditional Xtianity teaches

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 18:11:38 EDT

    The ones out of the 28 I regard as non-orthodox are basically fundi
    superaddita which have no basis in either the bible or tradition. Most are
    20th century extremism others are unique to the USA (republican stuff etc)

    Oh yeah Warfield was a true fundie and didnt go on for the nonsense. Many
    dont realise that or he will be called a wooly liberal!

    The sooner De la Haye is left behind the better and perhaps he's going to
    rewrite The Act of Marriage as a steamy bestseller. You never know!

    You never asked me why I dont accept the physical resurrection, but someone
    else will!

    Regards from a true fundie

    Michael