Re: Genesis in cuneiform on tablets

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 16:44:50 EDT

    I did not follow the discussion on this subject, but it does not appear to
    go away. May I refer to my uncle's study (written in Dutch, some of you
    may be able to read it) :
    "Studien over de El-Amarnabrieven en het Oude Testament inzonderheid uit
    historisch oogpunt" by J. de Koning; 557 pages, published in 1940 at NV
    W.D. Meinema, Delft, Netherlands. His conclusion based on the Bible and
    numerous clay-tablets: Israel entered Canaan about 1380 BC

    Jan de Koning