Re: Higher Critics

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 12:06:44 EDT

    Eric mascall was a fine non-oxymoronic Anglican theologian and as unlike
    Bish spong as possible.
    For all those here who have followed recent discussion on Peter's
    aquaplaning can I recommend his "The Secularisation of Christianity"
    published in 1965 as a response to Robinson, van Buren, and John Knox (a nt
    theologian of the 1960s!) His chapters on science and "fact and the Gospels
    " are especially good.

    Michael