Re: Did Peter walk on water?

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 13:50:28 EDT

    >>Some years ago I suggested to some historians I should write an article
    demonstrating that Darwin never lived using the same canons as the Jesus
    Seminar and other NT critics, AIG and ICR would love it!

    some years ago I saw an essay like this in a S-F magazine. Written about
    3000 AD, it showed "conclusively" that WW II was simply a myth by an
    analysis of the names of the chief players, particularly Eisenhower,
    Chamberlain, Churchill, and several of the Nazis.

    You write well -- I'd love to see you try this. Perhaps, also, from a
    perspective of someone 1000 years hence.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com