Re: AiG bites the dust

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 12:37:23 EDT

    Jay writes

    >Debates before disinterested juries on the subject by scientists learned on
    >both subjects have produced results indicating both sides can set forth
    >credible arguments for their positions.

    I hesitate to "dismiss" Jay's claim since he seems quite fair-minded
    for someone sympathetic to YEC.

    BUT, creationists have ZERO credibility. Belief in a global flood is
    a thorough disaster for any apologist.

    There's a reason that the ICR has isolated themselves in California.
    The truth hurts.

    Jim Eisele
    Genesis in Question
    http://genesisinquestion.org