Re: Did Peter walk on water?

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 12:21:08 EDT

    >>I don't
    know the answer either George, but I'll walk the road
    of faith before I listen to this kind of muddle.

    I am in general agreement with you on this subject, Wayne, but I have to say
    I'll at least listen to the "muddle." I find Murphy's arguments interesing,
    sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. Here at Iliff we get exposed to many
    varieties of spiritual thinking. Nobody tells us we must buy into them, but
    always we are enjoined to understand them. That is sometimes hard to do -- I
    think some here may have preceived my discomfort with process theology when
    I reviewed Griffin's book RELIGON AND SCIENTIFIC NATURALISM last year. But I
    learned a lot from Griffin, and I'm willing to listen more.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com