Ferngren book

From: Cmekve@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 20:06:58 EDT

    Does anyone know if the book Inge mentioned (Science and Religion, ed. by
    Gary Ferngren) is an anthology of previously published stuff -- presumably
    designed for classroom use -- or does it consist of new contributions?
    Neither the publisher's site nor amazon.com and bn.com give enough
    information to tell. Given the authors and something about the way the sites
    present it leave me suspicious that it is an anthology. And I'd hate to
    order it and find out that I already have most of the contributions.

    Karl
    Karl V. Evans
    cmekve@aol.com