Re: Did Peter walk on water?

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 17:30:32 EDT

    My somewhat conservative friend, Terry Gray, commented:

    "I don't quite understand the reservation in acknowledging that Peter (and
    Jesus) "actually, physically, historically" walked on the water."

    If Terry doesn't mind having one of his more liberal brethern <G> join with
    him, I'd like to do so. I assume as factual that account, the Cana wedding
    feast, etc. To suggest otherwise does, in these two cases at least, seem to
    rob the scriptures of authenticity.

    OK Terry, get off the floor. I'm leaving now.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com