Re: Mormons and science

From: Darryl Maddox (dpmaddox@arn.net)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 23:24:32 EDT

    To address another aspect of Jonahthan's post.

    Baylor University, Waco Texas, (Baptist and I think it is still Southern
    Baptist) is certainly Protestant though how evangelical it is might be
    arguable offers BS, MS & Ph.D. degrees in Geology; Southern Methodist
    University (Dallas) offers all three degrees; Texas Christian University
    does not have a Ph.D. program but does offer both the Bachelors and Masters
    degrees. At the moment that's all I can think of in Texas but Loma Linda
    University in California offers a Masters degree. There are probably others
    but that is all I can think of at the moment and don't have time to do an
    internet search.

    Darryl