Re: Accuracy of the Bible

From: jan@dekoning.ca
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 13:00:58 EDT

    Walter,
    Sorry, but as you do not want to become engaged in debates using history,
    including history of philology and history of philosophy, which includes
    history of mathematics, physics as well, there is no sense in starting a
    discussion again. I referred in the past to a long report signed by me and
    8 other scientists, theologians and philosophers. It is published in the
    1991 Acts of Synod of the Christian Reformed Church. Also, I would be
    repeating myself, since I explained it many times already on this forum. It
    is time-consuming, and I do not have the time to do it in a way which the
    subject deserves. I only want to point out that I have not heard any
    convincing arguments against what we said in 1991.

    Jan