Re: Accuracy of the Bible

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 14:33:49 EDT

    Jan writes

    >Consequently argueing becomes
    >just that, and convincing becomes impossible, without your doing a great
    >deal of studying.

    C'mon, Jan, there are volumes and volumes of evidence for a Mesopotamian
    flood, for just one example.

    Abraham fits in around 2050 BC, Adam around 5000 BC. And, Genesis One
    matches the scientific record.

    Don't worry too much about doing the convincing. I've already done the
    studying.

    Unless you want to argue that Adam never lived. I would be interested
    in hearing how you get that out of the Biblical text.

    Jim Eisele
    Genesis in Question
    http://genesisinquestion.org