Mormons and science

From: Jonathan Clarke (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 17:30:47 EDT

    Hi all

    I was doing some research on the geology of the hanksville area and found
    publications by Grigham Young University invaluable. Pity there does
    not seem to
    be any Protestant, let alone evangelical university, that supports
    geological work
    of a similar calibre. This has made me wonder what that is the nature of the
    Mormon pproach to science, earth history, and the interpretation of
    Genesis 1-11.
    Any takers?

    Jon