Re: Did Peter walk on water?

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 13:30:21 EDT

    I agree with your conclusions. Indeed, whenever the pastor in my
    church preaches he does enter into a debate about what is or what is
    not the nature of the passage. Instead the focus is on the spiritual
    message ---- as it should be.

    However, it is important which portions of the Bible are actual
    history and which are not. Paul preached the resurrection and said
    that if it were not true, then we are to be the most pitied of men.
    The boundary between fable and fact has to lie somewhere. Just where
    do we think that is Biblically? Is not that important also?

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>