Re: Did Peter walk on water?

From: Bill Payne (bpayne15@juno.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 23:49:30 EDT

    On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:52:13 +0100 "Michael Roberts"
    <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk> writes:

    > I cannot swallow the idea that if God wanted to he could make a whale
    > swallow a man. We mock God by being incredulous. And make the bible
    > a fable

    Are you serious, or are you "trailing your coat" again? Do you believe
    there was an exodus, "and the Israelites went through the sea on dry
    ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left" (Exodus
    14:22)? Or do you believe there was a long day of Joshua when "the sun
    stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day"
    (Joshua 10:12-14)? How about the day the sun's shadow reversed direction
    (2 Kings 20:8-11)?

    These events are all incredulous. Is the Bible mocking God? Is the
    Bible a fable?

    Bill

    GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.