Re: Did Peter walk on water?

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 12:52:13 EDT

    Is Walter using another bible. There is no mention of Peter walking on water
    in any of my bibles.

    Is the Good Samaritan historical?

    The whole style and structure of Job and Jonah and place in the OT Canon
    implies that they are not historical.

    I cannot swallow the idea that if God wanted to he could make a whale
    swallow a man. We mock God by being incredulous. And make the bible a fable

    Michael