Fw: Polkinghorne visit

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 22:41:56 EDT

    Received this message this afternoon from Mrs. Barbara Small concerning
    the lecture to be given by this year's Templeton Award winner in
    connection with the Canyon Institute for Advanced Studies. If you can be
    in the area for the presentation, I'm sure it will be well worth your
    time and effort. I believe the gentleman will go from Phoenix to
    Berkeley, so some of you may be able to catch him there. Mrs. Small is
    executive secretary of the Templeton Awards.
    Dave

    Itís a go! I just recíd confirmation that Revd Dr Polkinghorne will be
    able to participate in our lecture series! The date of his visit will be
    March 24-26, so think we can plan on the 25th as the date of the
    presentation.