Re: The Flood Hoax

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 22:35:07 EDT

    George also wrote: "Historical "harmonization" is child's play: Jesus
    restored the sight of one blind man as he entered Jericho and two as he
    left, only one of whom is mentioned by Mark. "

    Of course, that one is child's play.

    Some are a great deal harder. As you no doubt know better than I.

    A month or so ago I cited two or three such - nobody took me up on that
    challenge.

    Oh well.

    John Burgeson (Burgy)

    http://www.burgy.50megs.com
            (science/theology, quantum mechanics, baseball, ethics,
             humor, cars, philosophy, ethics etc.)