Re: Critique of ID & No Free Lunch

Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 15:01:08 EDT

    Josh, you wrote:
    >I have also read Tim's dialogue with Behe posted somewhere on
    >the net, as well as Terry's summary of the analysis of
    >evolution, so its great to dialogue personally. [...]

    Just a brief comment...

    I'm aware that Behe's usenet reply to myself and Keith Robison
    (circa Oct 1996) is available on several sites that promote ID.

    For those that have encountered this reply, I strongly suggest
    reading the actual threads for context at Under
    the advance search options try: "robison ikeda behe" in the
    "Find messages with all the words..." -or-

    Find messages with all words: behe black box
    Find messages with at least one fo the words: robison ikeda

    Again, look for posts dated in the last half of 1996 in

    Better to read the series of exchanges in their appropriate
    context than a single post selected by ARN or the Discovery Institute.

    Tim Ikeda (

    mail2web - Check your email from the web at .