Re: Critique of ID & No Free Lunch

From: tikeda@sprintmail.com
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 15:01:08 EDT

    Josh, you wrote:
    [...]
    >I have also read Tim's dialogue with Behe posted somewhere on
    >the net, as well as Terry's summary of the analysis of
    >evolution, so its great to dialogue personally. [...]

    Just a brief comment...

    I'm aware that Behe's usenet reply to myself and Keith Robison
    (circa Oct 1996) is available on several sites that promote ID.
    [http://www.arn.org/docs/behe/mb_toresp.htm]

    For those that have encountered this reply, I strongly suggest
    reading the actual threads for context at www.deja.com. Under
    the advance search options try: "robison ikeda behe" in the
    "Find messages with all the words..." -or-

    Find messages with all words: behe black box
    and
    Find messages with at least one fo the words: robison ikeda

    Again, look for posts dated in the last half of 1996 in talk.origins.

    Better to read the series of exchanges in their appropriate
    context than a single post selected by ARN or the Discovery Institute.

    Regards,
    Tim Ikeda (tikeda@sprintmail.com)

    http://mail2web.com/ .