RE: Fusion Reactors

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 23:30:23 EDT

    Walter Hicks wrote onTuesday, September 10, 2002 3:00 AM
    >The number of barrels per person is the ratio of two numbers. May
    >I suggest that
    >the problem is too many people rather than too few barrels of oil.

    First, are you going to go tell everyone else to cease having sex? Can I
    sell tickets to that event? :-)
    The number of people are a reason we are using the energy up as fast as we
    are. While I agree with you that more people will use it up more quickly,
    who do you think should depart this world, the Third World people who don't
    use much or the Americans who do?

    glenn

    personal stories of struggle