(no subject)

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 12:46:55 EDT

    >>Instead of "brute force", the talents of Physicists and Feedback Engineers
    >>will
    solve the problem in very quick order --- with minimal funding. ( I say 6
    months)>>

    Not sure you wrote this "tongue in cheek."

    A Google search quickly found some 2001 and 2002 budgets for this work.
    About 36 B I believe. So I conclude that "minimal funding" is greater than
    36B. That does seem like a lot. But then I don't work for the feds anymore.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com